That’s a wrap! My King Of Crushers monster truck is finished and has officially hit the dirt. I’m pretty happy with it right off the bench. I have to make some minor tweaks to the truck which means putting thread lock on the few screws that came loose and the electronics need some tweaking. The throttle and steering are very responsive and it also has too much power. Have to find the right amount of speed and torque.
Want to see more? Become an RC Car Action Premium member to see all of “Kev’s Bench” every Monday.
RC Car Action Premium offers members exclusive content and the first look at the latest projects, shoot-outs, how-to’s and more!
Membership includes exclusive access to…
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action.
• Digital editions of special issues, previously only available on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members