From KO Propo:
A new idea to lay down the operation axis of the trigger by 90 degrees. This sensation that you can squeeze and press naturally with your fingertips. Ergonomic design that does not disturb the movement of the fingers realizes a seamless and highly linear operation feeling over the entire stroke. Makes accelerator work and braking smoother and more enjoyable. “EX-LDT” is born, which seems to improve Dora Tech for both one and two ranks. This appearance, which is also focused on the quality of operation feeling, takes you to a new dimension. Also, this is adjustable for using by children who has small hands.
- New Lay Down Trigger “LDT” system using a digital angle sensor for the best feel.
- Trigger size and width are adjustable to accommodate different finger sizes.
- The new handle has a built in balance charge port to recharge LiFE batteries in the base.
- New larger grip handle to accomidate longer palms and new fulcrum point for the best ergonomics.
- Includes new Drop Extension 2 using a digital angle sensor and a more robust mechanical rocker system for the best feel.
- Using digital angle sensor for steering and throttle offers a new linear and more direct feel.
- Drop Extension 2 comes in the black laquer finish
- Utilizing KO’s US Patented K.I.Y. system for modular components.
- 2.7inch LCD display for easy navigation.
- LCD screen can be rotated 90 degrees for personal viewing preference.
- New steering and throttle angle sensors for precision and durability.
- Soft and linear steering spring.
- New functions added to the menu system.
- Quad signal outputs for KO’s FHSS Normal, FHSS French mode system and Kyosho’s MHS Mini-Z Normal and French mode.
- Higher quality wrap utilizing a carbon fiber water dip.
- Using the K.I.Y. system allows for upgrades later without purchasing an entirely new system.
- EX-1 KIY and EX-2 optional accessories can be used with the EX-RR.
Weight: 551g (not included battery)
Battery: RO3/AAA/UM4 battery x 4
Current: less 150mA
Using time: 4 or 5 hours( with alkaline battery)
Channels: 4 channels
Radio Mode: FHSS / MHS (for Kyosho MiniZ, It is official radio fo Kyosho MiniZ Cup)
Model memory: 35
Compatible receivers: KR-418FH, KR-415FHD, KR-413FH, KR-241FH, KR-211FH, KR-212FHG.
#80630 – EX-LDT w/ KR-418FH receiver
#80631 – EX-LDT w/ 2 KR-418FH receivers
#80651 – EX-LDT w/ KR-415FHD (long anetenna) receiver
#80652 – EX-LDT w/ 2 KR-415FHD (long anetenna) receivers
#80653 – EX-LDT w/ KR-415FHD (short anetenna) receiver
See more posts about KO Propo