There are a lot of opinions on this subject and I used to be a kit guy all the way. There’s nothing like sitting down and building a vehicle as perfectly as possible and making slight modifications to it as you build it. That was when I had the time to build a kit. Now I am a big fan of pre built or RTR vehicles. I think it’s great that all I have to do is a few minor things to complete whatever vehicle I just purchased and it’s ready to go. What do you prefer? A kit or a RTR?
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis