My “King Of Crushers” monster truck is coming along. This week, I designed my battery tray to have stops on each side that will allow me to adjust the width for various batteries. I was planning on making a few 1/4-inch aluminum standoffs to bolt on but I skipped that idea and went an easier direction. I designed a stop on my computer and printed them using my Zeus 3D printer. The stops look great and work as planned.
Want to see more? Become an RC Car Action Premium member to see all of “Kev’s Bench” every Monday.
RC Car Action Premium offers members exclusive content and the first look at the latest projects, shoot-outs, how-to’s and more!
Membership includes exclusive access to…
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action.
• Digital editions of special issues, previously only available on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members