Kart Cross (or Crosskart, according to Wikipedia) is basically off-road go-kart racing, with displacement classes from 125 to 650cc. Fun for sure, but what got our attention was how much these little dirt-slingers look like 80s-era RC buggies you can actually get in and drive! Plenty of action below, and lots more if you want to dive into the YouTube rabbit hole. Keep your eyes peeled for the rally-car mini replicas too. Wild stuff!
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis