No crystals! JR Racing’s new XS3 is available on 27 and 75mHz bands, with on-screen transmitter frequency adjustability. The included receiver uses a pair of dials with detents to set frequency (one dial on 27mHz model). For more info, click here, and check out the April issue of RCCA for a review!. Talk about here.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.