No crystals! JR Racing’s new XS3 is available on 27 and 75mHz bands, with on-screen transmitter frequency adjustability. The included receiver uses a pair of dials with detents to set frequency (one dial on 27mHz model). For more info, click here, and check out the April issue of RCCA for a review!. Talk about here.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis