RC Car Action just attended “THE Test Session” for JQ Products “THE Car”. We were able to get an exclusive interview with the designer Joseph Quagraine who is also an accomplished racer. The buggy looks to be a real contender and features several cool new ideas. Swift Distributing will be the exclusive distributor of THE Car and you’ll also be able to purchase it through A Main Hobbies and several online retailers. We have several videos for you to check out. Here are some bulleted features of THE Car.
– Super lightweight, might be the lightest 1/8-scale buggy available.
– Clunk style tank that has the pressure line go directly into the tank, as opposed to the lid. The pressure line no longer gets in the way.
– The center differential can be moved for or aft as a tuning option.
– Most of the components will be hard-anodized black, but gold anodizing will be used as accents for washers, preload collars, etc…
– You can remove the servos easily without having to remove the servo tray.
– The brake linkage sits towards the servo tray and is very accessible for quick adjustments.
– The street price should be around $520.
– THE Car has a noticeable amount of steering. (I know because I drove it.)
– THE Car will be available in December just before Christmas.