From Team Orion: Bringing out the worlds top Oval racers the ARCOR Paved Oval Worlds were held July 6-8 at Freddie’s Hobbies in Ravenna, Ohio. With power being a premium for oval drivers it was true test of performance for those vying for this prestigious title. The track provided a true world class setting with the running line measuring out to 420 feet with 25 foot lanes. All the components were in place to truly be a pinnacle match between the kings of power and precision. Team Orion/CEFX Factory Driver Josh Cyrul answered the call and made the trip down from Michigan to compete with the worlds best on the high banks. Earlier this year Cyrul won the highly contested 4-cell Modified title at the Snowbird Nationals on carpet so his chances were very good to take the title. Qualifying 3rd on the grid in the 4-cell Brushed Modified Class, Cyrul was confident that he could work his way up to the front. At the sound of the tone he went on to do just that, with clean starts at the beginning of both the first two A-Finals. Cyrul went on to win with a gap to spare, giving Josh and his Team Orion/CEFX powered ride the ARCOR World Championship The equipment Josh used for victory: ORI29091 Team Orion Revolution OJ Edition 7×1 ORI41094 OJ 3.8 Revolution Sprint Brushes ORI41383 OJ 4.3 Revolution Springs ORI30117 Team Orion Advantage Charger ORI41614 Team Orion Motor Performance Monv
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.