From Jevries Scale Lowriders:
The True Hop Gate Pump servo is specially developed to work on the rear of your RC Lowrider car to make it pop and bounce! Use with a 10A BEC set at max. 8.4V.
Fast and Strong!
Voltage: 7.4V- 8.4V Do not exceed!
Gears: Super Steel Gears
Bearing: 3 HQ Ball Bearings
Operating Temperature: -15°C – +70°C
Pulse / Frequency: 1520uS/ 333Hz
Operating Speed: 0.053sec/60° @ 7.4V 0.043sec/60° @ 8.4V
Static Holding Torque: 21.0 kg-cm (292 oz-in) @ 7.4V 24.0 kg-cm (333 oz-in) @ 8.4V
Size: 40*20*37.2mm 1.57*78*1.46inch
Motor Type: Brushless
Spline: 25T/ Dead Band Width 2uSec
For Best results:
- To make the rear bounce use stiff shocks depending on the weight you use in the trunk.
- Use longer servo horns and shorter shocks to make the car lay low while still be able to lock up high
- Always adjust endpoints!! Make sure there’s no binding (humming noise).
- These Gate Pump servo’s are for experienced users only!
- Always adjust the end points to make sure there’s no binding (humming noise).
- Let these servo’s cool down in between sessions.