JConcepts is Titanium with the introduction of the Fin turnbuckle sets designed specifically for style, durability and performance. The base of the shafts design is centered on a .143” titanium hex size which gradually tapers down into a 3mm thread base design which accepts the standard Yokomo ball-cup configuration. The focus of the styling surrounds the lengthened adjustment hex area and the “finned” cuts that rotate about the center. The Fin turnbuckles are lightweight and the original design brings out the glamour and quality that makes titanium one of the most sought after exotic materials in the world. The JConcepts turnbuckles are produced with left and right hand threads, the left conveniently marked for easy orientation.
JConcepts turnbuckle adjustment wrench is offered separately as part #2234.
- Original JConcepts design and “Fin” styling
- High-grade, machined titanium material
- Standardized 3mm thread base
- Left and right hand threads with conveniently marked left
- Aesthetic jewelry
- IFMAR World Championships winning design