The Reflex tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Triple Dees tire and Ellipse. The Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly.
During several ROAR Off-Road National events, the Reflex tire is at full potential when indoor and outdoor tracks develop a groove but the dust on the outside line had drivers searching for grip. Ryan Maifield, Spencer Rivkin and Dakotah Phend have routinely bolted on Reflex tires to their vehicles and quickly showed the capability of the tread by taking several victories on the national racing scene. All new tires will include the latest insert from JConcepts. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Stacked tread for equal wearing
- 4.0” bead mounting size for 1/8th truck compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts