Traxxas Slash and Slash 4×4 have a new body to help liven up their rigs. JConcepts’ new Ford Atlas shell has all the cool vibe of the big, full-size truck. Starting with the oversized grill, the body continues to impress with a split headlight design and edgy hood detail bulks around the fenders to provide enough clearance for use on your truck along with an assortment of SCT tires.
JConcepts didn’t stop there and along with a host of other items includes a tailgate step feature on the rear which doubles as a cargo cradle in the scale world. The tailgate is nicely detailed and drops down to the bumper that has places clearly marked for a license plate and underneath, the exhaust tips. The Atlas includes a detailed decal sheet to help further enhance the overall looks and includes miscellaneous JConcepts logos, exhaust tips and running lights.
For more details and pics, visit our Hot News & New Stuff forum
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment with pronounced front bumper
- Front and rear fender flares for maximum clearance
- Extended cab with recessed windows
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford Atlas decal sheet included
The wheels and tires shown are available separately through JConcepts.
- 3051-02 – Scorpios – green compound – (fits SCT 3.0″ x 2.2″ wheel)
- 3371B – Hustle – Slash front wheel – (black w/ silver face plating) – 2pc.
- 3372B – Hustle – Slash rear, Slash 4×4 F&R wheel – (black w/ silver face plating) – 2pc.
The Atlas body requires the PL Extended Body Mounts for a proper body fit.
- PRO6070-00: Traxxas Slash,
- PRO6087-00: Traxxas Slash 4×4
Part # – 0285
Retail price – $43.00
(Fits Slash and Slash 4×4)