JConcepts would like to announce a new host location for the Fall Indoor Nationals. RC Clubhouse, located in Warren, Michigan, has one of the nicest facilities in the United States and has already hosted many successful events. The large dirt track with on-site hobby shop makes it ideal for hosting a Indoor National Series Event. The race will be the 4th event in the popular national series and will take place October 4-6, 2019.
Each event is awarded individually and collectively so drivers are rewarded regardless of series participation. There are classes for everyone on the INS including the Independent 21.5 buggy class, Expert 17.5 buggy along with 13.5 4wd, stadium truck and SCT. The world-wide classes of 2wd and 4wd modified are always the highlight of the show with World Champions, National Champions and Reedy Race of Champion drivers competing and available for Q&A in the pit area.
About the Indoor National Series –
Back in 2011, our vision was to create the finest RC racing series on the planet and with carefully selected tracks and closely working with our sponsors, we united to create the first TRUE indoor nationwide series the United States has ever seen and the JConcepts Indoor National Series was born. Looking forward to 2019, JConcepts is proud to present another incredible year of the JConcepts Indoor National Series. After 8 established seasons, the INS has attracted over 12,000 entries with the goal of bringing the best RC racing experiences to the masses.
- Most importantly, our goal is to provide a positive, fun atmosphere for all to enjoy.
- Feature Factory drivers at every race including past and present world champions and national champions to add appeal and attraction.
- To provide a terrific opportunity for manufacturers, sponsors, vendors, and drivers to have a personal level of engagement with core customers for positive rapport.
- Racers have unparalleled access to Factory representatives and industry icons for amazing support and interaction.
- Promotion through social media avenues with video interviews, live racing feeds, and event photos for maximum brand exposure and impact.