During the mid-1990’s the full-scale monster truck racing scene was at its all-time most competitive. Never before had so many factory backed teams competed for the coveted racing championships during that time period. The Ford bodies were always successful; however, never had one style been so dominant. The 1993 Ford F-250 body was the standard and the top of the line in terms of looks, popularity and performance back during this hey-day of monster truck racing.
For the ninth generation, the body-shell of the 1993 F-Series was given another major upgrade and now a direct fit for the Traxxas Stampede. To further improve its aerodynamics, the forward bodywork was given a slightly lower hood line, and a rounding of the front fenders and grille. The “Blue Oval,” a trademark of all Ford pickups, makes a striking appearance centered in the grille. Stout fender flares are carved ever so carefully in to the panels while openings allow for a vast assortment of tires on the market. The F-250 single-cab look is strong and is a careful reminder of a time when passengers sat side-by-side during a typical outing.
The hard body-line positioned front to back give the truck heart and the “Built Ford Tough” personality. The body comes clear and includes an authentic decal sheet and easy to use window mask for the detailed hobbyist.
Traxxas Stampede kit compatibility:
- Model #36034-1 (Traxxas BIGFOOT® No. 1 The Original Monster Truck®) | Standard body mount positioning
- Model #36084-1 (Traxxas BIGFOOT Red, White and Blue Edition) | Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model# 36094-1 (Traxxas Craniac) | Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model# 36064-1 (Traxxas Skully) | Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model# 36054-1 (Traxxas Stampede original) | Requires Traxxas #3619 body mount kit
Photo truck feature items:
The Stampede photo truck features, (available separately) JConcepts Rangers tires (#3179-05) front and rear along with Midwest wheels (#3380S). The wheels include offset adaptors enabling the customer to alter track width or match front and rear width utilizing one wheel.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 10.50” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by JConcepts, Inc.
Revo®, JATO™, T-MAXX™, SLASH®, SLASH 4X4®, Rustler®, Stampede® etc. are trademarks and registered trademarks of Traxxas L.P.