New from Jammin:
The eagarly awaited SCRT-10 RTR Trucks will be hitting the store shelves in late July. Both the Electric version and the Gas version will be pre assembled complete with radio equipment installed ready to run.
- Motor and Electronic Speed with high end steering servo included. Electric chassis layout accepts standard brushed motors or brushless systems.
- All Wheel Drive with three oil filled differentials. Full width splash guards. Oil filled adjustable shocks.
- Nerf bumpers add realism and function to protect suspension.
- The most detailed R/C Short Course Replica body. Modeled from the actual truck.
- Bead Lock looking rims and aggressive all terrain tires.
- All Wheel Drive with three oil filled differentials.
- Screw on Bead Lock Rims with All Terrain Tires hook up the All Wheel Drive System
- All Wheel Drive system includes complete set of sealed ball bearings.
- Adjustable Anti Squat and Camber Link Plates. Aluminum Hard Coated.
- Stiff Hard Coated Aluminum Chassis Plate
- Steel Universal Drive Axles
- Bumpers and Skid Plates just like full size short course trucks.
- Super strong C Hub type suspension.
- Tilting adjustable Body Mounts
- CNC Machined adjustable Aluminum Motor Mount Plate
- Adjustable Sway Bar, camber rise, camber angle, toe in/out, ride height, and dampening.
- Pistol Grip type Radio and quality servos included tly from the real thing.
- Top Loading adjustable Servo Saver – Full width splash guards.
Part # 34976
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action