The Jammin JP-4 tuned pipe is designed specifically for 1/8 off-road racing and its designed to improve mid-range to top-end speed without sacrificing bottom-end punch. Like the rest of the JP pipes, the JP-4 features a smash-proof billet stinger and reliable spring coupler design. The JP-4 is IFMAR legal, which means that you can race it at sanctioned events, and it available in two different coatings; hard-anodized or nickel plated chrome. According to OFNA, the nickel plated finish is practically impervious to stains. Both versions include 2 coupler grommets, springs, setscrew and a spring-loaded pipe hanger. Jammin JP-4 Tuned pipe Item no. 10128 (hard-anodized), 10129 (nickel plated); $109.99
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.