Now you can outfit your X1 CR buggy or CRT truggy with OFNAs new 16mm Super Bore shocks that hold more oil than the stock bouncers for improved performance over bumpy terrain. The shocks fit both the buggy and truggy by utilizing different length rod ends (included), and the shocks are sold in separate front and rear pairs. The shocks are hard-coated for smooth, long-lasting performance and the threaded bodies allow easy ride height adjustment. They also included 3.5mm shock shafts, double O-ring and Teflon spacer seals, rubber bladders and rubber dust boots to keep the shock seals and shafts clean. Jammin 16mm X1 CR Super Bore shocks 41001 (front), 41002 (rear); $65
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.