Builder Bill Isnor tells us he’s been into RC for about four years, and for his Ivan “Ironman” Stewart tribute Toyota, he chose a Brazin Scale RC 10.2 chassis with a raw-steel finish sitting on a set of Vanquish Currie F9 axles. He chose a Tekin ROC412 3100Kv motor and a Castle Mamba Max Pro controller to put power through an RC4WD 2-speed transmission. The wheels are Vanquish OMF Outlaw II bead locks wrapped in Ottsix Racing KLR gold-compound tires. The bumpers and all the tube work were brazed by Bill himself, and he chose a Tamiya Hilux body, which he pinched and paneled. He also cut out the hood so that it can be removed to show off his 3D-printed Chevy 355 V8!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.