1/8-scale buggies are big and imposing, and until recently have only been powered by nitro engines. But, with modern electronics and LiPo batteries, it has evolved giving racers the option to go indoors or enjoy the torque and speed of electric power providing a different driving experience. We caught up with LRP America’s “JD” Mora, to find out why electric 1/8-scale buggies (e-buggies) have become so popular. We also discussed some of the important issues surrounding them and what racers or even bashers should know about these 4WD, tire-shredding vehicles…Read this full article when you join RC Car Action Premium.
FAST LAPS is a weekly feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members