Intermountain RC Raceway has announced the dates of April 1st, 2nd and 3rd for the 23rd Annual April Fools Classic. With all the common electric classes running from novice, short course and on up through stock, pro stock and modified electric, last years race had over 200 entries with tons of fun had by all over the weekend. This is one of the longest running annual electric indoor races in the country with plenty of legends of RC making a showing in previous years like Pop’s Losi, Brian Kinwald, Matt Francis, Mike Truhe and many others. With an incredible clay surface that has consistent high traction all weekend makes for great racing. Along with the mains in all the classes the triple A-mains in the mod classes always end in quite a show. The sign up sheet and more information can be found on the IRCR website, www.ir-cr.com on the forum
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.