I have been having a blast with my Traxxas Stampede 4×4 and recently used it to test some Pro-Line Pro-Spline driveshafts. I have been blasting around the yard and sending it sailing through the air. After my driveshaft testing I gave the Traxxas option list a look and picked out a few goodies to add some bling and enhance it’s durability. Here’s a look at the parts from Traxxas and Pro-Line that I bolted onto my Stamped 4×4 to take it to another level.
Traxxas’ aluminum motor mount and motor plate eliminate any flex that can be found in this area and ensures that gear mesh stays tight at all times. The extra surface area on the motor plate and aluminum of the motor mount help with the cooling of the motor as well. The clear gear cover gives you an easy glance at the gears so you can see if there are any issues with the teeth.
TO READ THIS FULL ARTICLE, JOIN RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM
KEV’S BENCH is a weekly feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members