With less than two weeks to go I’m ready to hit the carpet at the 4-link nationals. This is the earliest that I have ever been ready for an event. I’ve been able to drive each truck to make sure that everything is working and I was able to get the setup close to what I need at the race. I spent this weekend making some refinements and here’s where I stand with all my trucks at this point.
Want to see more? Become an RC Car Action Premium member to see all of “Kev’s Bench” every Monday.
RC Car Action Premium offers members exclusive content and the first look at the latest projects, shoot-outs, how-to’s and more!
Membership includes exclusive access to…
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action.
• Digital editions of special issues, previously only available on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members