This video is straight up RC gold, with a full hour devoted to the classic ’93 Worlds that saw Brian Kinwald take his first World Champion title against greats including Craig Drescher, Masami Hirosaka, Joel Johnson, Matt Francis, and Mark Pavidis. What really stands out is the track itself: it’s dirt, as in soil, not brown concrete, with actual bumps and ruts and a changing surface—you know, real off-road stuff. Today’s pros would likely refuse to race on the ’93 track.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.