From HPI Racing:
Use the comfortable and feature-packed HPI TF-50 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence when controlling your car or truck kit! The HPI TF-50 radio system uses the latest digital 2.4GHz radio technology to give you trouble-free, total control of your RC car. This is a fully-featured, lightweight, 3-channel radio with advanced ergonomic features and total adjustability. Thanks to its crystal-free 2.4GHz technology, you will be able to confidently drive with your friends without worrying about things like frequencies or radio conflicts, and the waterproof RF-50 receiver allows you to take your RC vehicle anywhere you can dream!
The advanced features of the TF-50 let you set the radio up for your car with custom settings like servo reversing, centre trim, dual rate and end point adjustments. Only 4 AA batteries are required to power the TF-50, so it’s light in your hands, and the drop-down steering wheel makes it comfortable to hold. With the adjustable, built-in failsafe feature, you will be protected just in case the radio transmitter loses its connection with the receiver.
TF-50 Radio Set Features:
- Digital 2.4GHz FHSS technology
- Waterproof RF-50 receiver with built in signal failsafe feature
- 3 channel
- Digital on and off switch
- Swappable Steering wheel design for Left handers!
- Rubber finger and thumb handle grips
- Drop-down steering wheel design for improved comfort and racing feel
- Foam covered wheel for extra comfort and grip
- Rubber bumpers on all corners for the highest protection.
- Magnetic are on the base for body clips or screws while you work!
- Servo end point adjustments for steering and throttle
- Servo reversing
- Steering dual rate
- Centre trim (steering and throttle )
- Audible warnings if you leave the TF-50 switched on as well as battery life!
- Light weight (only 4 AA batteries required)
The TF-50 & RF-50 are also available individually:
#160303 HPI TF-50 2.4GHz TRANSMITTER (3ch)
#160304 HPI RF-50 RECEIVER (2.4GHz/3ch)
Also available is the RF-50N. The RF-50N receiver has been designed with nitro and gas vehicles in mind. It not only has the Signal failsafe function in common with RF-50 but also has a Low-Voltage failsafe which is essential for Nitro and Gas vehicles!
Please note: The TF-50 transmitter is backwards compatible with the RF-41WP receiver as well as the RF-50 and RF-50N. It is not compatible with the RF-40 or older models.