This new Savage is packed with features like orange-anodized shock hardware, front and rear universal driveshafts, an aluminum motor plate with 4 motor mounting positions, and much, much more. Check it all out in the press release below:
Immediately after the Savage XS was released, our most hardcore fans started asking when the kit version would be available! Patience, we told them, let us get a few options parts released first! Well, now we’ve got a growing range of hot option parts released and the Savage XS SS is here!
Starting with the base Savage XS, we supply all the parts in a DIY build-it-yourself kit. Break out the tools, turn up the music and hide the phone – it’s building time! Our fully illustrated instruction manual takes you step by step to build the Savage XS to your exact specs. Full-size part references and exploded views help you get the kit built quickly and without fuss.
As a bonus, the Savage XS SS includes fantastic option parts to get you started on the customizations! For some extra bling you get aluminum shock absorbers with orange-anodized tops, bottoms and shock collars. A set of front and rear universal driveshafts give you extra efficiency and durability. For quick camber adjustments you also get a full set of adjustable turnbuckles. You can even add extra option parts as you build up the kit!
Finally, you get to choose the exact electronics that go in the truck. Choose a quick servo for fast, nimble action, or go with a powerful servo for stunt work. Fit in a 2S-capable motor/speed controller set for all-around action and speed run, or go totally mental with a 3S-capable combination!
It’s your choice with the Savage XS SS!
- Self-build SS kit
- Fits standard size 1/10th scale electronics of your choice
- Waterproof receiver box
- Aluminum shocks with threaded bodies
- Orange-anodized shock hardware
- All-metal bulletproof drivetrain
- Front and rear universal driveshafts
- E-Clip Eliminator suspension shafts
- Tough steel adjustable turnbuckles
- 2.2″ Savage XS tires
- New design 6-spoke chrome-plated wheels
- Shock towers have multiple shock mounting positions
- Quick access to the front or rear differential by removing just 4 screws
- Cam type servo saver
- Spacious battery box w/locking battery box door
- All socket head hardware
- Dual pad slipper clutch
- Full set of ball bearings
- Aluminum motor plate with 4 motor mounting positions
- Aluminum hex hubs
- TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis
- Integrated chassis carry handle
- Tough 4-gear differentials
- Aluminum front and rear suspension braces
- Stainless steel bulkhead lower plates
- Front and rear skid plate bumpers
#107820 $229.98 MAP