From HPI Racing:
New to the Reactor range of HPI Racing Chargers.
The Reactor 200 is a simple and easy to use balance charger for 2-3S LiPo/LiFe battery packs and 4-8cell NiMh/NiCd battery packs.
Charge current can be set at 2.0A or 0.7A for those smaller packs in your collection.
The reactor 200 is the perfect step up from the mains powered trickle charger or low amperage USB peak chargers included with your electric RTR car.
Input: AC100V-240V 50-60Hz.
Battery Type: LiPo, LiFe, NiMh and NiCd
Cell Count: LiPo/LiFe 2-3s, NiMh/NiCd 4-8s
Charge Current: 2.0A
Output Power: Max 16W
- Built-in power supply works without additional adapter.
- Supports LiPo/LiFe and NiMh/NiCd. LiPo and LiFe packs are charged using the Balance leads.
- Maximum charge current of 2.0A. Charger can be set to 0.7 or 2.0A Charging Amperage
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Simple 3 button and LED charging setup
Great next step up from the included chargers in the kit for faster charging.