HPI is known for bringing solid design and craftsmanship to all of its cars and trucks, building machines ready to tackle a variety of terrains and weather conditions; the Bullet 3.0 ST is one of HPI’s latest and greatest offerings. With the Stadium Truck class waning in popularity to the recent enthusiasm over short course trucks, HPI does not fail to put all of its cards out on the table when it comes to upping the ante on delivering a vehicle that is sure to bring out smiles and pure enjoyment. With its waterproof features, tough chassis and suspension, and a powerplant eager to dismantle my father’s precious lawn with its gripping tractor tires, the HPI Bullet 3.0 ST is just the truck to deliver on that promise.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.