New from HPI
THE BLITZ ESE TAKES SHORT-COURSE R/C TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH AN ALL OUT, NO COMPROMISE CHASSIS THAT’S OUTFITTED WITH A TON OF PREMIUM UPGRADES, HIGH GRADE MATERIALS AND TUNED PERFORMANCE PARTS . THIS HPI RACING BLITZ ESE IS A BUILD-IT-YOURSELF KIT ALLOWING YOU TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRUCK AND TOP IT OFF WITH YOUR CHOICE OF ELECTRONICS, HIGH PERFORMANCE WHEELS, TIRES, BATTERIES, ACCESSORIES AND MORE.
BLITZ ESE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- High performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part.
- Stiffer composite main chassis that quickens the overall response of the truck.
- Firm front arms give more precise steering feel while the rear arms help free up the truck in corners.
- Firm shock towers provide less flex, allowing the shocks to do more of the work. Much more responsive to oil and spring changes.
- Firmer skid plates: jump take-offs and landings are more aggressive. Less compliance means sharper response.
- Firmer bumpers offer more body protection.
- Composite front bulkhead: keeps the front end more rigid, allowing for a more precise and responsive front suspension.
- Aluminum front arm mount: much more precise front suspension action. Set screws keep the aluminum from wearing and also take full advantage of the firm front arms.
- Aluminum shock bodies provide more precise action for improved chassis response.
- Aluminum shock top caps provide more precision and response. They also have enhanced bleeding function when building shocks.
- Aluminum cartridge cap allows a delrin washer to be added between o-rings to reduce shaft deflection and friction.
- Pre-load lock collars allows locking of collars so preload adjustments don’t change.
- Firm suspension mounts: more precise alignment of suspension helps make adjustment more noticeable. Parts develop less play over time and take full advantage of the firm rear arms.
- Ball differential: ceramic diff balls mated to a ball race and a steel gear ensuring you get great ball diff action without compromising the strength of the all-metal drivetrain. High quality outdrives ensure long part life. The diff is easily adjusted with a 2.5mm driver so you can tune the feel to your driving style. The diff also shaves 20g of rotating weight from the gearbox.
- Universal drive shafts free up the drivetrain and allow more extreme suspension settings.
- Trailing vs. Inline: both types of steering blocks are included to help you tailor your truck to your driving style and performance requirements.
- Heat sink motor mount offers a more rigid mounting of the drivetrain to the motor and has improved cooling potential so you can run those hotter winds even faster.
- Lightweight slipper/ spur carriers decrease rotating weight in the gearbox and simplify installation.
- Titanium top shaft: the input shaft to the gearbox is now titanium to further reduce rotating weight and make the most of the powerplant.
- Aluminum locknuts are used throughout the chassis to lighten the chassis, especially in un-sprung assemblies making the chassis more responsive.
- 7075 aluminum ball studs further increase responsiveness of the entire suspension and steering systems and remove weight.
- Titanium turnbuckles greatly decrease the weight of the suspension and add style to your linkages.
- CNC serrated aluminum, large diameter wheel nuts used at each corner allow the fastest maintenance and offers the most wheel holding torque to prevent wheels from loosening.
- High impact firm ball cups: more suspension precision and more driver feedback.
- High quality class 10.9 and class 12.9 hardware used throughout for ease of maintenance and durability.
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action