You’ll recall the Jumpshot MT from our October 2015 cover, and we’re fans of the $200 fun-truck. Now HPI has given it a power-boost as the Jumpshot MT Fuzion, which adds brushless power to the mix (and probably a few other upgrades too–we don’t have all the details yet). HPI has also extended the Jumpshot line with a new short-course truck and stadium truck with the same TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) design, as shown below. Click on the photos to visit the individual posts for each model.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis