From HPI Racing:
Bolt on 21st century muscle car looks with the 2010 Chevrolet® Camaro body from HPI Racing. The 2010 Camaro is instantly recognizable on the street as an evolution of the classic 60’s Camaro, with aggressive modern styling and massive power to back up the looks.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Included with the body are pre-cut decal sheets that feature classic stripes, as well as window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing you with a realistically finished product. Overspray film and vinyl window masks are included to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Molded polycarbonate rear wing
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
- Clear body (finished example shown)