The 4-Tec is back! Well, the name is, anyway. Traxxas’ new RTR tourer (now dubbed 4-Tec 2.0) is a thoroughly modern street machine. Along with gaining a shaft-drive system, the car is all-new from bumper to bumper and loaded with clever touches. Titan 12T 550 in the lightweight platform makes this a 30+mph car, but it’s all about that Ford GT body. The three-piece design is ultra-detailed. Traxxas worked so hard to get it right, they even came up with super-low rear camber links so the body’s aero-tunnel side pods would clear properly. Lots more photos below, CLICK HERE for all the deets at Traxxas.com.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System