One of the coolest things at the Air Meet for car guys was the Try Me Track. Horizon gave anyone interested the opportunity to try out RC with a few minutes behind the wheel of their Losi XXX-SCT and SCB and ECX Torment vehicles. The course was a very user friendly oval with a set of jumps on either side to keep things exciting and the crowd loved it as kids and adults alike tried RC cars, many for the very first time. So what keeps a fleet of vehicles out for this much abuse running? Horizon’s own Sonny Brown was joined by a crew of Horizon’s finest to keep ball cups on and cars charged so that everyone could enjoy the fun! Take a look at some of the fun on the Try Me Track.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System