Just got back from the Horizon Air Meet and boy are my arms tired (*insert drum hit here)! What an awesome time checking out all the excitement at the Sanford Airport in Sanford, ME this weekend. Horizon had full use of the runways to fly jets of all sizes and shapes as well as areas for people to try out planes, helicopters and even a try me track for their Losi and ECX short course trucks and buggies. Along with the chance for people to check out RC cars, Horizon built a humongous track and held a full race this weekend where people could compete as well as spectate from the sidelines and get a glimpse into RC racing. TLR drivers Mike Truhe and Dustin Evans were on hand to demo Losi’s awesome vehicles and give the rest of the field a run for their money in the racing all weekend. The track was truly awesome and had tons of different style features and obstacles including a huge 15′ drop off. Racing was intense and race announcer to the stars Scotty Ernst was on hand to call all of the excitement on the track. Here’s a quick view of the action on and off the track this weekend in Maine.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live