That’s right, you’re looking at a Traxxas X-Maxx 8S with a factory Snap-On van body. Pretty rad, right? The rear door is functional (in fact, that’s how you reach inside to operate the body’s quick-release latch), and it’s fully lit with 22 LEDs. Want one? You’ll have to hit up Ebay, since the vans were a Snap-On promo item. Super-cool, and guaranteed to be super-rare.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.