Hobby Pro USA joined the hotly contested 2WD electric buggy class last year with the PRS1, and the buggy caught on quickly with drivers across the country – in fact, Joel Navarro has been racing his car weekly since reviewing it for the January issue of RCCA. With development driven by Hobby Pro USA’s Andrew Smolnik, a very accomplished racer and multi-time ROAR Nationals finalist, the PRS1 received a few updates for the 2014 season – just in time for this year’s racing schedule to start!
Hobby Pro USA introduces the new and improved 2014 Edition of popular Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Buggy. We are always striving to improve our products and reach new limits with our quality and service. With this in mind, we’ve held nothing back with our new 2014 Hobby Pro PRS1 2wd Kit. This years kit comes with the following additions and or changes which provides the user with an escalated and improved racing experience.
– New 25 Degree Kickup CNC Hard Anodized Black Chassis
– New Top Plate for 25 Degree Kickup
– New and improved Carbon Fiber Shock Towers
– Long Stroke Gold Shock Shafts come standard
– Worlds Edition 2 Hole 1.6 Machined Pistons come standard
– New USA Competition M+ Springs
– Larger 16.3mm Spring Cups (All 12mm Spring brands fit)
The Hobby Pro PRS1 2014 Edition comes with both Mid motor and Rear Motor capabilities and is produced with the United States competition tracks in mind. The HP PRS1 2014 edition is due to arrive mid to late March and will have US Street price of $289.99, exclusively available through www.HobbyProUSA.com and Hobby Pro Dealers Nation wide!