Hitec is excited to introduce our latest DB-Series brushless servo, the high-performance, low profile DB778WP. Manufactured with our “hitecnology” industrial servo innovation, the DB778WP’s design and premium-quality construction was built for demanding commercial applications, yet its superior torque also makes it the perfect hobby servo for 1/10th 2WD & 4WD off-road buggies and touring cars. Engineered with an ultra-efficient brushless motor, high-resolution digital circuit, hardened steel gears and an all-aluminum, IP-67 rated waterproof case, the DB778WP excels when pushed to the limits on ultra-high bite carpet or clay tracks. Take on the competition and drive hard, knowing you are backed by Hitec’s 2-year warranty which affords you the added protection you deserve! Invest in the best with Hitec!
- Voltage Range is 3.7V – 8.4V
- Ultra-Efficient Brushless Motor
- Hardened Steel Gears
- All Aluminum Case
- IP-67 Waterproof Rated
- High Response, High Resolution Circuitry
- 32-Bit MCU Technology / 4096 Resolution
- Smart Sense Technology for Servo Analytics
- Full Programmability with DPC11 or HFP-30 (sold separately)
- H25T Industry Standard Output Spline
Dimensions: 41.0mm x 21.0mm x 26.5mm (1.61 in. x 0.82 in. x 1.04 in.)
Weight: 68.0g / 2.4 oz.
Speed (Second @ 60°): 0.08 @ 8.4V
Maximum Torque Range (oz. / in.): 283.56 @ 8.4V
* Hitec Performance Specs are Verified and Tested by Both Expert Engineers and Independent Parties.* Parties.