Team Viper finishes strong at the Hank Perry 240. Team Driver Weylin Rose TQs the competitive 1/8 Electric Buggy class and finishes 3rd overall in the A Main. Also in attendance were Team drivers Shay Goodlund and Justin Gilkinson. Shay finished 5th and Justin took 7th in the 1/8 Electric Buggy A-main giving Viper RC 3 drivers in the top 10.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.