This past weekend was Rd 2 of the Glorcs race at the Barn Yard. The TLR sprucewood team was in full force with Dave Henry and David McLean in attendance. The expert buggy class Dave Henry would miss out of the TQ but putting in a great drive in the A-main to take the win. Dave won Rd 2 with his 8ight 2.0 powered by his Notrotec motor. David McLean would take the TQ in expert E-Truggy and also took second in the A-final with his 8ight-T.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.