This past weekend was Rd 2 of the Glorcs race at the Barn Yard. The TLR sprucewood team was in full force with Dave Henry and David McLean in attendance. The expert buggy class Dave Henry would miss out of the TQ but putting in a great drive in the A-main to take the win. Dave won Rd 2 with his 8ight 2.0 powered by his Notrotec motor. David McLean would take the TQ in expert E-Truggy and also took second in the A-final with his 8ight-T.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live