Yep, it’s really happening now: HPI’s long-anticipated gasoline-burning monster truck, the Savage XL Octane, is finally on its way. HPI last teased the truck during the Nurnberg Toy fair with the video below, and Hobbico just press-released the truck as “available now.” The Octane isn’t up on the HPI site yet, but Tower Hobbies shows the truck with an availability date of “early May.” So, any day now. That puts the Octane on track to be the first gasoline-powered monster to hit shelves, since the Losi LST XXL-2 isn’t due until June. One thing’s for sure, this is going to be the Summer of gas-burning monster trucks!
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis