I’m gathering parts for my latest race prepped Baja 5T and some of them came from Gabe Brown Engineering. These high quality aluminum components are direct replacement pieces and necessary mounting hardware is included where needed. The parts include chassis braces, hinge pin braces, and a trick air filter mount that relocates the air filter and has a built in velocity stack. They are also known for their pipes and the one I have here gets the most power possible out of the stock engine. Check out gabebrownengineering.com for more information.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.