The 2011 Futaba Electric Challenge was hosted this past weekend at RJD Hobbies in Lincoln, Illinois. A great facility with two track layouts over the weekend made for great racing in all classes. Varying track conditions and opposing directions made qualifying crucial for that top spot in the mains. In Stock Short Course it was Viper RC’s, Neil Petska, who had consistent qualifying runs missing TQ by only 2 seconds. When it came down to race time, Petska drove his Viper powered stock short course to the front. Another win for Viper as team driver Neil Petska takes home the Futaba Electric Challenge Stock Short Course title.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.