Introducing the MAX600W MAX16A dual balanced charger with AC / DC input!
Since it supports AC / DC input, it can be used in various environments.
It is a charger that matches all genres of drones, airplanes, and helicopters as well as radio-controlled cars.
Since it has a high power of 300W even with AC input, it does not require a regulated power supply even when charging the battery of a large airplane such as F3A.
The operation is easy, it can be operated with only two dials, and it can be operated intuitively in 6 languages.
Furthermore, it is equipped with a wireless charging function and can be charged simply by placing a compatible smartphone.
It is also equipped with USB, so you can charge peripheral devices from here as well.
Functions / specifications
- 600W 16A Dual Balance Charger
- Input voltage: AC 100-120V DC 9.0-3 2.0V
- Output voltage: 0.1 to 30V
- Output current: 0.1 to 16A x 2
- Output power: AC: 300W (CH1 + CH2 = 300W) DC: 300W x 2
- Discharge current: 0.1-3.0A
- Balance current: Maximum 1000mA / cell
- Compatible battery: LiPo / LiHv / LiFe / Lilon: 1-6S | NiCd / NiMH: 1-16S | Lead battery: 2-24V 1-12S
- USB installed: 5V / 2.1A
- Built-in smartphone wireless charger * Some smartphones do not support this.
- Charging current MAX10W Compatible models: iPhoneX iPhoneXS samsung S8 Huawei P30 Pro Xiaomi9 etc.
- Built-in servo test function * SR mode and 760 μs mode servos are not supported.
- Language: English (English), Deutsch (German), Francais (French), Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- LCD screen: 3.5 inch 480×320
- Dimensions and weight: 125x119x76mm 790g