There are lots of functional miniature engine on YouTube, and we’re happy to watch all of them. Most don’t sound nearly as good as this mill though, a 1/3 scale replica of the legendary air-cooled flat-six that powered the Porsche 911 until the iconic car finally went water-cooled in 1999. While most scale engine builders are happy to let their creations putt-putt, this builder (“a Dutch Porsche driver, and precision instrument maker”) revs the boxer out, which is the right thing to do.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.