I’ve had a few builds for the magazine keeping me from getting to my trophy truck build and my boy Ed from STL Customs has been busy as well so things are going a little slow on the build right now. Here I have the beginning stages of my front spindles. I designed them to look just like the spindles found on trophy trucks and short course truck. The carbon fiber brake discs that I had made will mount to them using several screws and spacers. The rest of the parts made so far were done on a CNC mill, these were machined by hand on a lathe. I was amazed at how quickly Ed was able to bang them out. Now that we have the basic shape done, they will be setup in the mill to have the shape fine tuned and to have the tapped holes done.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live