Whilst perusing the interwebs, I stumbled across these beautiful shots of Kent Clausen’s custom high-speed cars from the late 90s. Way before Nic Case was pushing 200mph in a straight line, RC speed was all about the “Insane Speed Run.” Raced on a bicycle velodrome, the event saw highly modded pan cars packed with NiCad cells shredding the banked oval to see who could achieve the highest average speed, but actual peak speeds were closer over 100mph! Technology has marched on, but Kent’s cars from the era still look wild—see for yourself.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live