The 1989 Ashby National was typical for the era and included many of the fast UK drivers of the time driving on an indoor carpet track with pan cars. The video is a bit poor quality, but like the sub-c cells, stick radios with crystals and brushed motors, fit the time. Most of the video focuses on walking around the pits, the fun and checking out the work being done, but being so old it is great for peering in to what drivers faced so long ago.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis