Most RC scale builds only go as deep as the body, wheels, and tires. In the case of this astounding model built by Pierre Scerri, literally every part is scale, including the tiny ignition key that starts the fully-functional, gas-burning, 12-cylinder replica engine. This has made the rounds of the internet before, but it still blows us away every time. You need to see and hear this thing! Photo courtesy MPS Sport Proto (mps-sportproto.com).
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release