From Fantom Racing:
NEW SUPER LOW PROFILE – 5000mAh, 100C-160C, 7.4v, 2-Cell, PRO SERIES Silicon Graphene LiPo.
Standard 2-Cell footprint and only 19.5mm thick, for lower center of gravity and less weight!
PRO SERIES batteries feature chemistry developed for the extreme demands of pro-level spec and modified racing, with an awesome balance of power, capacity, and low internal resistance. Compared to our MaxV-SPEC line of batteries, PRO SERIES batteries typically trade off a bit of resistance for more capacity, meaning they don’t have quite the punch of a MaxV-SPEC battery, but runtime is increased. This is especially effective in modified racing, when smoother power delivery and more capacity is desired. This PRO SERIES battery also features proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stablizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For consistant, reliable, professional-grade batteries, choose Fantom Racing Pro Series LiPo batteries!
Capacity: 5000mAh, 37.00Wh
Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4v
C-Rate: 100C (continuous) – 160C (burst)
Dimensions: (L) 139mm x (W) 47mm x (H) 19.5mm
Weight: 236 grams
Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- Low weight, especially suited for modified touring car!
- Low Profile – Standard 2-Cell footprint and only 19.5mm thick for lower center of gravity and less weight! This is the lowest profile in the industry!
- Pro-grade balance of Voltage, High Capacity, and Low Resistance!
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of our high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
- ROAR APPROVAL PENDING (estimated 9/15/18)
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
All modified classes that can utilize a low profile 2-cell size battery, for lower center of gravity and less weight compared to standard size 2-cell batteries.