From Fantom Racing:
Now ROAR approved, LiHV batteries provide an extra edge over standard LiPo chemistry, by allowing you to charge them to 4.35 volts per cell, providing you with the ultimate voltage, capacity, and flatter discharge curve! This extra voltage gives you blistering performance on the track! Our LiHV batteries also feature proprietary Silicon Graphene technology, which stabilizes the cells and increases their cycle life & efficiency. For the Ultimate Power and Performance, Fantom Racing Pro HV Silicon Graphene LiHV’s set the standard for high-performance HV technology!
Nominal Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.6v
C-Rate: 110C (continuous) – 160C (burst)
Dimensions: (L) 93mm x (W) 47mm x (H)18.5mm – Same footprint size as a 1-cell
Weight: 156 grams
Connector Type: 5mm Bullet
Balance Connector: 2mm Bullet
- Low weight, especially suited for off-road 2wd buggy.
- Low center of gravity, for less chassis roll in the corners.
- Proprietary Silicon Graphene chemistry stabilizes the cells and increases cycle life & efficiency!
- LiHV chemistry provides the Ultimate Voltage, Capacity and flatter discharge curve!
- If you track only allows charging up to 4.22 volts per cell, the extra headroom puts less strain on your battery for longer cycle life.
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- 5mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors!
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- Includes one set of our high-performance 5mm bullet connectors!
- ROAR APPROVED
IMPORTANT: LiHV batteries are only ROAR legal when charged up to 4.22 volts per cell.
IMPORTANT: LiHV batteries are only a performance advantage over standard LiPo batteries when you can fully charge them to 4.35 volts per cell. Only charging LiHV batteries to 4.22 volts per cell will increase cycle life, but they will not perform on the track as well as standard LiPo batteries. If your track only allows you to charge to 4.22 volts per cell, click here for a comparable standard LiPo battery, that will provide better performance when charged to 4.22 volts per cell.
IMPORTANT: This battery requires a charger that is capable of charging up to 8.7 volts (4.35 volts per cell) to obtain the maximum performance out of it.
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS:
- Modified buggy when you can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Stock buggy when you can take advantage of charging up to 4.35 volts per cell.
- Modified buggy when only charging up to 4.22 volts per cell is allowed, which will help tone down the motor a bit.
- Anyone looking for a 2-cell Thin Shorty battery, that has more voltage headroom (when charged to 4.22 volts per cell), for longer cycle life.