From Fantom Racing:
If your track allows you to charge your batteries up to 8.7 volts, then these are the batteries to choose! Developed with new proprietary technology, the nominal voltage has been increased to 7.6v, providing you with superior voltage, capacity and a flatter discharge curve! If your racing program demands the best, demand Fantom Racing HV Pro Series batteries!
IMPORTANT: Even though these batteries are being ROAR approved, ROAR santioned events and some ROAR affiliated tracks do not allow you to charge them up to their full capacity of 8.7 volts. If your track only allows you to charge up to 8.4 volts, then either the 3000mAh MaxV-SPEC thin shorty or the 3900mAh Pro Series thin shorty will be a beter choice. These HV batteries are only an advantage if you are allowed to fully charge them to 8.7 volts.
Nominal Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.6v
C-Rate: 100C (continuous) – 160C (burst)
Dimensions: (L) 93mm x (W) 47mm x (H) 18.5mm – Same footprint size as a 1-cell
Weight: 156 grams
Connector Type: 4mm Bullet
Balance Connector: 2mm bullet
- Superior Voltage, Capacity and flatter discharge curve!
- The most powerful and fastest 2-Cell LiPo battery we have ever offered in its class!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- True and accurate specs!
- 4mm High-Amp Bullet Connectors.
- Includes detailed instruction sheet.
- ROAR APPROVAL PENDING
IMPORTANT: This battery requires a charger that is capable of charging up to 8.7 volts (4.35 volts per cell) to obtain the maximum performance out of it.